Wednesday, January 25, 2006

my story

last week we had to write a story. the teacher didn't give us any type of story we had to write, she said it was up to us. so i wrote what i wanted. my mom was called into the office yesterday. the teacher was upset that i wrote a story about a serial killer. she said we could write anything we wanted.

my mother was really mad. the teacher said that her or my father should always check my homework. i think she was in more trouble than i was.
they tried to figure out how to punish me, but i don't watch very much tv, i spend most of my time in my room. the only thing they could think of was that i wasn't allowed to play with roy for a week. they decided that wasn't a good idea as they think he is a good influence, so they gave up.

i thought my story was cool. the teacher should have been more specific.

No comments: