Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stupid camp...

you must think i am the worst blogger in the world. turns out i'm just really naive. it wasn't just my sister who went to camp, i was tricked into going to. we all drove up together, the extra suitcase should have given it all away, but my sister is selfish and greedy and i just figured she took too much stuff. it wasn't till we got there that they told me i would be staying too.

we got back on sunday. when i checked email all my friends wanted to know why i wasn't emailing for calling them. they thought i was mad. my cat was really mad at me when i got back. he thought i abandoned him. my dad looked after him though and bought him lots and lots of treats. he grew so much since i was gone, he now looks like a grown up cat. he isn't mad anymore. in the basement i found this small neck brace cone looking thing. when i asked my dad what it was he said he got spooks fixed so he wouldn't wander off any more. i don't know what that means.

now that i am back i am going to start adding cool things to my website. i'm knitting lots of stuff. the one good thing i learned at camp. the other think i learned is my sister likes to go behind buildings with boys and if she does anything mean to mean i told her i will tell mom. blackmail is good.

it took me a while but i finally got caught up on stuff. check out this cool podcast www.shebytchespodcasts.blogspot.com. maybe i will do podcasts too.

my dad feels bad that my mom talked him into leaving me at camp. we are going shopping for books, comic books and anything else i want. and he gave me an itunes card so i can download stuff. i didn't use to like my dad very much but lately he is trying to be cool. i think he feels bad when my sister and mom pick on me.

i have to call roy, he wants to know about camp!

No comments: