Wednesday, March 01, 2006

sick and suspended

hi, you are probably wondering where I have been. first I had the flu... I got it from roy. then I have been grounded again. this time for real. no t.v., not that I watch it, no internet, no playing with roy. we were assigned a science project at school. we were told we had to build a working model of something. i built a working guillotine, with a blade and all.

my teacher was horrified when she saw it was real. it's not like it was life size or anything. i was suspended for a week and my parent were called into the office. they got in more trouble than i did because they should have been supervising me. i am not suspended any more but am still grounded till sunday, but am using the internet in the library at school.

next time they should be more specific.

lv

No comments: