Tuesday, February 21, 2006

stupid family...

what is wrong with my family... i don't understand them... or how it is possible that i am related to them... my father gives me a cat, saying he thinks i am lonely... my sister get jealous and starts having tantrums saying she wants a cat too... the only benefit of her new found tantrums is she stopped whining about her headless, armless dolls... which is no longer any fun for me... then my father threatens to give my cat away if he doesn't catch the mouse, which by the way scared my mother so bad she wouldn't come off the kitchen table for an hour. then my father agrees to buy my sister a cat as well, except my sister seems to be afraid of cats... or maybe she is just afraid of spooky...

i told my father that if he gives spooky away i will run away. and i will. roy and i want to join a circus. so any reason to do it is fine with me. but first i would have to rescue spooky.

lv

No comments: