Wednesday, February 08, 2006

cold cereal

do you ever sometimes wonder how you ended up with your family... i do each morning i come down for breakfast... i refuse to eat anything that comes from an animal.. each day i fight with my mother who insists on cooking eggs and dead beast every single day. each meal is either cooked along side meat or comes with meat or has meat in it... i think killing animals to eat them is just wrong... everyday i eat cold cereal with soy milk... my mother says i need meat or i won't grow up strong and healthy... i keep giving her stuff to read saying i don't...

this morning my sister called me a ghoul when were sitting at breakfast... when i ignored her she started to say mean things about roy and his mom... she wore my cold cereal and milk to school today... i get to go straight home to my room tonight... whose being punished... not me... of course i have to use the internet at school to write this.. i am banned for the rest of the week....

lv

No comments: