Thursday, February 02, 2006

doll heads...

my sister is so annoying. she told our mother that if she doesn't get the doll parts back that she will make her buy all new dolls and that she wants a lock on her bedroom door. after my sister finished her tantrum, my mother once again told me that i had to give back the heads and arms. i told her i didn't have them. she told me she would take away the internet for a week if i didn't give them back. i guess she forgot how stubborn i am. i told her again i don't have them and even if she punishes me it won't make a difference because not only don't i have them i don't know where they are.

she walked away looking mixed up. i don't think they will take away my internet. even if they do i can use roys.

my mother also said i am hanging out too much at the cemetary and that it isn't normal. who ever said i was normal.

No comments: