Thursday, February 09, 2006

spooky...

i don't think my parents talk. and sometimes I don't get my father. we barely talk too. tonight he came home with a kitten. she is black with green eyes. my sister squealed when she saw her thinking right away that our father brough her home for her. my mother even thought that. but when he came home, he walked over to me with her and handed the kitten to me. he said, 'here lizzie, someone at work was giving way kittens and i thought you could use a friend. you have to take good care of her though.' i stared at him for a while. i didn't know what to say. then he said 'after dinner we will go to the grocery store to get all the things your new friend needs.' all I could say was 'ok, thank you daddy'

my new kitty is named 'spooky'. she doesn't like my sister.

lv

No comments: