Friday, February 03, 2006

more doll heads...

last night was another night of my stupid sister screaming about her doll heads. after dinner i went to roys house so i wouldn't have to listen to her anymore. i was going to see if we could use his moms' camera to take pictures of the heads and leave them all over my house for my sister to find. roy cant' find the heads and arms anywhere. oh well, it would have been funny. now i have to find another way to torture her. i heard my mom say they would buy her some new dolls. i will wait a few days and then maybe take one and then leave her a ransom note. that would be even funnier.

roy asked me if i was afraid my sister would destroy my dolls. i told him that my sister is too afraid to come into my room, plus i have a collection of very odd dolls like lenore, the nightmare before christmas dolls and the living dead dolls. my sister thinks they may be possessed so she doesn't touch them.

my mom agreed to let me spend the weekend at roy's house. she said my sister needs a break. roys mom is renting a whole bunch of scary movies and making brownies and her spicy, cheesy popcorn. i can stay there till sunday night.

i hope mousey is ok when i am away. my dad put a bunch more traps down, all of which i threw out again. i wish he would leave the mouse alone. it's not hurting anyone.

No comments: