Friday, October 20, 2006

cook books

my dad and I have been having alot of fun cooking. i didn't know he could cook so good. he know so many ways to cook tofu. last night i came home from school to a surprise. cookbooks and lots of them. he bought all of the sarah kramer books (la dolce vegan, the garden of vegan and how it all vegan) and the books from the cool girls at postpunkkitchen.com (vegan with a vegence and vegan cupcakes take over the world) after school tonight we are making cupcakes!

then on saturday roy and his mom are coming over and we are going to make vegan pizza's. my dad told my mom and sister they were going to eat it with us and not complain. it was good food and good for them. did you know roy and his mom are vegan's too. i talked alot to roy's mom before i decided to become vegan.

we will take pictures and i will post them.

1 comment:

Sarah Kramer said...

I love your Dad. :)
xoxo
SARAH