Thursday, November 02, 2006

food yummy

my dad has been giving me grocery shopping lessons. he says you have to be very careful when buying certain things because their maybe animal products in it. she showed me that alot of margarines use whey and that not all soy milks are vegan friendly. i picked up some tetra packs of chocolate soy milk and it had whole milk stuff in it. he says it has to have the word vegan on it.

sorry i haven't taken any pictures yet, there is something wrong with the memory card of my dad's camera and he needs to get another one.

so far together we have made from the recipe books:
seitan
banana bread
pizza
mayonaisse
scrambled tofu
cupcakes
soba noodles and seitan

both my mom and sister are even liking it all, but still pretend they don't

um... tonight we are making spicy noodles and tofu, my favourite, but not in the cookbooks.

i also had a fun halloween, dressed up as an evil barbie doll

No comments: